1. Finish IOTBD Sequence of Events worksheet
2. AR Reading!!!! 20 points by the end of the trimester!
3. Math Facts
TOMORROW is TEST MAKE-UP DAY after school!!!!
Reminders and Announcements
1. Tomorrow, please bring a flower for our bouquet for May Crowning
2. May Crowning School Mass at 11:00am
Please come dressed in FULL DRESS UNIFORM
3. Thursday is our School Talent Show
4. Friday- Color Run
1. Finish your write up about the artifact chosen in The Island of the Blue Dolphin book.
Make sure it is a paragraph with 7-9 sentences describing it and its use in the book.
What was it's significance? Why use did Karana have for it? Use evidence from the book.
You may also use the internet to help you.
2. Master E.7 and E.8
3. People who did not have their graphic organizer for their missions will have to finish for tomorrow.
4. Spelling re-writes due tomorrow
COMPLETE classwork- Chapter 21-24 Study Guide IOTBD
1. Master Division E.7 (from yesterday) and E.8
2. Word Work 100 points due tomorrow
SPELLING TEST tomorrow #IBD
3. Island of the Blue Dolphins Quiz tomorrow
4. Long division assessment tomorrow
1. Finish Math p. 184 #1-25
2. IXL Math E.7- Master
Division Quiz Friday
1. Study Parts of the Plant
Word Work 100 points
Thursday Mass Readers:
Isabella and Selina
1. Finish IOTBD Study Guide
2. Study your Math Facts
3. Work on your word work
4. READ! READ! READ!
Don't forget to bring your book home and to school!
1. Finish Math Morning Work
Use your math journal to help you.
2. Bring seeds, pots, soil, and/or shovels to school.
For Earth day week, we will be planting in class and in our new school garden.
3. Finish working on your research for California Missions Graphic Organizer.
This is due on Friday.
Make sure to include Keywords and don't forget "California Mission" or the name of your mission.
1. Finish all unfinished class work
-Morning Work on Nouns
-Outlining Mission on grid and line paper
-Chapter 11 Summary
2. Word work is due tomorrow 65 points
Spelling Test IOFBD#3 is tomorrow
1. Splash Math
2. AR Reading
3. Word Work sentences
20 sentences using each Spelling word
Make sure to include a verb, a subject noun, and CHALLENGE yourself to adding a DIRECT OBJECT NOUN.
4. Bring an Island of the Blue Dolphin artifact- you may also print from the computer or sketch a drawing
1. SPLASH MATH! SPLASH MATH! SPLASH MATH!
Let's win this contest!!!!!
2. AR Reading
3. Finish Math worksheet(s)
4. Bring an artical that represents Island of the Blue Dolphins.
I will handing out the packet for the Mission project
It must get signed that the students read and understood the directions of their assignment with their parents.
Signature(s) is due Monday, April 10th.
Students will get 1 month to complete this project.
Project is due on Friday, May 6th.