Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Students should not arrive on campus earlier than 7:20 a.m.
- Students who walk to school will be able to enter the school grounds using the parish office gate entrance. Instruct your children that they may not leave school grounds once they have arrived in the morning. This is for their safety.
- Students are dismissed from the patio area and are to follow the rules for entering cars in the carpark line.
- Students who walk are to leave through the gate near the Church.
- Parents are to follow the established traffic pattern for dropping off and picking up their children before and after school. Please refer to the traffic pattern map in the Parent/Student Handbook.
PLEASE BE ON TIME!
Rainy Day Dismissal
Students enter or leave by the hallway doors at the end of the buildings. Older students are to wait for their younger siblings in the primary wing of the school. Both doors at the end of the hall are open and teachers will dismiss to the appropriate parent/guardian.
School Calendar: The school calendar is published and distributed in August of each year. After the calendar is published, we cannot make changes; any changes after publication will be communicated in the school's weekly newsletter. We appreciate your patience in understanding the challenges of developing our yearly calendar.
Punctuality: The school urges all parents to help their children arrive early enough each morning to be in their classrooms by 7:55 a.m. Being punctual allows each child the opportunity to socialize with peers and to transition smoothly into the day's activities. Tardiness can be disruptive to both the child's performance and relationships with the class.
Children who are late must check in with the School Secretary in the Office before going to class. Since the responsibility of getting to school on time falls mostly on the parents, we ask that you plan accordingly. The parents of students with repetitive tardiness will be required to meet with the Principal. Students with continued tardiness may receive a Saturday detention.
Please be sure to notify the Office by phone before 8:30 a.m. if your child will be absent from school by calling the School Secretary at 805 487-5317.